Tools we use:
Here are the tools we use within our business, some of these links are affiliate links.
General Day to Day:
- GSuite / Google – Cloudbased email & online drive for storing files and creating documents
- Outlook – Email alternative to Google
- toggl – time tracker for client work
- Acuity – Clients can schedule slots for calls based on your availability
- Calendly – Alternative to Acuity
- Trello – Like post-its on steroids
- Slack – Comunication tool
- Hellosign – Secure document signing, great for contracts
- Zoom – Online meetings
- Teams – Online meeting, calls, messaging, integrated with Google
- Skype – Online meetings, calls & messaging
- Zapier – Automations to help steamline
- Canva – Design software makes simple graphics and social media easy
- Mailchimp – Marketing & email campaigns
- Dropbox – Cloud storage
- Hootsuite – Social Media planning
- Planoly – Social Media planning
- Otter – Transcription Services
- Youtube – Video hosting
- Vimeo – Video hosting
- Loom – Screen & video recording software, great for instruction videos
- Grammarly – Grammer & Spelling integration
- Kajabi – Membership / landing page / Sales & events
Information Commissioners Office – The UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest, promoting openness by public bodies and data privacy for individuals.
Society of Virtual Assistants – Our aim is to help virtual assistants set up and stay in business by encouraging and supporting one another whilst promoting best practice in the VA industry.
HMRC – Use the Check Employment Status for Tax (CEST) tool to find out if you, or a worker on a specific engagement, should be classed as employed or self-employed for tax purposes.